- Vote early; vote with your conscience.
- Watch over your precinct cluster and its voting machine.
- Answer the “good or ghost” question: Was the process clean or not? If not, why not?
- Note the cluster number and the PCOS serial number (you can get it from the publicly displayed Election Return or ER).
- Note the number of voters who actually voted, and the number of registered voters in the ER.
- Post #3-5 on the Web (a website, blog post or comment, Facebook or Multiply); always prefix your report with: “PCOS REPORT”
- Report #3-5 to the media or to Halalang Marangal (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org); to the Never Again 2010 movement (email to: email@example.com or leave comment at http://neveragain2010.wordpress.com); or to PRRM (Tel. 371-2107) Halalang Marangal (HALAL)